From Public Transport Stations
You can check the timetable for the Hana Bus No. 4 North Route here.
Please note that the No. 4 South Route Bus does not pass through the Tamarokuto Science Center.
- 9:15 to 17:15
- Car: Free for the first 30 minutes. 100 JPY for each additional 30 minutes.
- (Maximum 700 JPY a day)
- Bus: 2,000 JPY for a day. Reservation is required in advance.
- Not available on Sundays and National holidays.
- Number of Vehicles – Standard-sized Vehicles : 170, Buses : 20
- If you hold a physical disability certificate issued in Japan, such as rehabilitation certificate or certificate of mental disability, please present this at the parking lot and when entering the center. The parking lot fee, science museum entrance fee, and program viewing fee will be waived in full.